F-750 Sprouting System
The F-750 is completely self-contained and designed to be outdoors. It is precisely climate controlled and produces 750lbs of fodder each day.
- Lbs per day: 750
- Biscuits per day: 42
- Daily Seed required: 116 lbs
- Daily Water usage: 252 gallons per day.
- Water inlet: 3/4″ (standard garden hose)
- Water outlet: 1 1/2″
- Climate Control: Adjustable heating and cooling, water tank heater – Additional insulation available for cold climates.
- Lighting: Full Spectrum fluorescent lighting
- Electrical requirements: Dedicated 220v, 30A circuit
SPECIAL DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS - PLEASE READ!
Prices assume pickup in Grass Valley, California and DO NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT. Contact us if you would like a freight quote to your location. Availability of products will vary. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 615-0565 for current lead times. Typical wait times are 6-8 weeks if no systems are in stock.
The F-750 system is delivered on a flat bed trailer. A crane is REQUIRED to unload.