NEW! Looking to grow food for people instead of animals? We've got you covered! FodderWorks is now an authorized agent of Indoor Farms of America. It's now just as easy to grow leafy greens and other produce in the same conditions as fodder - year round, consistent growth and extremely efficient. Click here to learn more. We'll be showing off this technology right alongside our fodder systems at all major trade shows.
Non-GMO, Organic and Sustainable farming - Are these things you're looking for? So are we! We offer a small piece the puzzle - that's a major contribution to increasing livestock health and reducing feed cost.
We want to educate everyone on the nutritional benefits of feeding sprouted grains to livestock and horses as well as the economics. You need to know how to grow and sprout fodder, how to feed it, and how to save money. If you already know the answers, feel fee to skip forward to our products page where you can find fodder systems for sale. If not, here are a few resources for you:
- Where can I see a fodder system in operation? Check out upcoming events. If you don't see something close by, feel free to give us a call to find a system near you.
- Is fodder good for your livestock, horses, goats, sheep, or chickens? Yes! Check out our Why Sprouts? page for some basic nutritional information.
- When was the first fodder system and who invented it? Check out our History page.
- Can I just watch a video? Sure! Click below or head over to the fodder videos section.
Fodder System News:
- Fully Automated Fodder Systems are now available for sale! Contact us for details.
- Fodder Works is now open to dealers! Find a dealer near you.
*Since February of 2011, Simply Country Inc (aka, Fodder Works) has been the licensed manufacturer and distributor for Fodder Solutions sprouting systems in the United States. In order to better serve the needs of the industry, Simply Country has dissolved its relationship with Fodder Solutions as of December 12th, 2014.
We recognize the dynamic sprouting industry and will make our experience and expertise available to everyone. Additionally, we will expand our product and service offerings to satisfy the demands of an ever developing market.
We will be offering a host of new products and services, including consulting, smaller kit versions of systems, fully automated sprouting machines, and complete feed systems. Sprouting education will also be a focus by offering informative webinars and training. Our new website will be updated regularly over the coming weeks.
Previous Simply Country customers are still Simply Country customers. If you have purchased a machine with the Fodder Solutions name, we will continue to warrant and support your system.
President and CEO
Simply Country, Inc